Hello all! I’ve been toying with the idea of starting my own blog for a while now, so here I am. I suppose I should start by sharing a little bit about myself:
1. I’m a 23 year old grad student studying occupational therapy (starting in one week, eeek!)
2. I live in RI (Woot, woot for the ocean state)
3. I have no clue what I’m doing (and I’m secretly hoping this blog will help me with that… but until then I’m gonna stick with my motto “fake it til you make it”)
4. My family refers to me as the beach baby of the fam, and I hold this title with pride
5. I’m a passionate dog enthusiast, but my favorite dog is my little pug, Stella (seriously though, I love dogs)
6. I really enjoy running, like a lot.
7. I’m obsessed with all things New England; food, sights, fashion, lifestyle, and history, etc.
Now that you know a bit about me, let me explain why I’m adding one more blog to the endless amount that already exist on the internet.
I feel that I need a way to organize my chaotic thoughts, while at the same time document the next 2 years of grad school. I have so many interests and ideas floating around in my head, and way too many pics on my camera roll ( I know a bunch of you can relate) that I wanted a way to purge them, thus, this blog was created. Because I really don’t have one specific thing I’ll be covering on this blog, I’ll be posting on a variety of topics such as: lifestyle, grad school tips, occupational therapy, health, beaches, New England trips/sights, and everything in between.
Maybe you’ll find a post that interests you, or maybe not… Either way, I’m excited to see where this new venture takes me 😄